Pregnancy Concerns uses CanadaHelps to administer donations.
Once the donation has been made, you (the donor) will receive an immediate, secure PDF tax receipt, issued by CanadaHelps, by email. CanadaHelps will then disburse the funds (less a 3% transaction fee) to the Community Pregnancy Concerns Society (Pregnancy Concerns).
To make a secure online gift:
- visit the CanadaHelps website, by clicking here (or click on the CanadaHelps logo below)
- search for our full charity name: Community Pregnancy Concerns Society
- make a one time gift or set up a regular monthly donation
- complete your donation
Other ways to donate:
- by cheque payable to Community Pregnancy Concerns Society and mailed to:
#203 – 1070 Ridgeway Avenue
- by automatic bank withdrawal, please phone our office at 604-939-4525 to arrange
- by credit card, please phone our office at 604-939-4525 to set-up
Please Note: The board of the Community Pregnancy Concerns Society may redirect donor-designated gifts to areas where most needed if the original designated purpose is completed, fully-funded or otherwise unavailable.
A tax-deductible receipt will be issued at year end.