Encouraging life affirming solutions through education & support.
About Pregnancy Concerns
To Encourage Life Affirming Choices through Community Education and Support.
Our Commitment of care & competence:
- Clients are served without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, national origin, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation, lifestyle, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and respect.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are administered in accordance with applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately.
- Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle choices, and related enquiries.
- We do not provide or assist in arranging abortions or abortifacients but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All communication is honest and accurately describes the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients. 10. We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and pertinent medical standards. All healthcare professionals offer care that is within their scope of practice or receive authorization in accordance with provincial regulations from applicable regulatory bodies. *
- All staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
* Not all Pregnancy Care Canada affiliated centres offer medical services. If you have questions about the services offered at a particular pregnancy care centre, please ask to speak to the centre representative.
Pregnancy Concerns is an affiliated centre of Pregnancy Care Canada.