Once the donation has been made, you (the donor) will receive an immediate, secure PDF tax receipt, issued by CanadaHelps, by email. CanadaHelps will then disburse the funds (less a 3% transaction fee) to the Community Pregnancy Concerns Society (Pregnancy Concerns).
To make a secure online gift:
- visit the CanadaHelps website, by clicking here (or click on the CanadaHelps logo below)
- search for our full charity name: Community Pregnancy Concerns Society
- make a one time gift or set up a regular monthly donation
- complete your donation
Other ways to donate:
- by cheque payable to Community Pregnancy Concerns Society and mailed to:
#203 – 1070 Ridgeway Avenue
- by automatic bank withdrawal, please phone our office at 604-939-4525 to arrange
- by credit card, please phone our office at 604-939-4525 to set-up
Please Note: The board of the Community Pregnancy Concerns Society may redirect donor-designated gifts to areas where most needed if the original designated purpose is completed, fully-funded or otherwise unavailable.
A tax-deductible receipt will be issued at year end.